عدد الرسائل : 178
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2008
|موضوع: المضارع التام البسيط Present Perfect Simple الثلاثاء 26 أكتوبر 2010, 11:13 am|| |
FORMhas/have + past participle
* You have seen that movie many times.
* Have you seen that movie many times?
* You have not seen that movie many times.
* I have traveled.
* You have traveled.
* We have traveled.
* They have traveled.
* He has traveled.
* She has traveled.
* It has traveled.
* I have not traveled.
* You have not traveled.
* We have not traveled.
* They have not traveled.
* He has not traveled.
* She has not traveled.
* It has not traveled.
* Have I traveled?
* Have you traveled?
* Have we traveled?
* Have they traveled?
* Has he traveled?
* Has she traveled?
* Has it traveled?
USE 1 Unspecified Time Before Now
We use the Present Perfect to say that an action happened at an unspecified time before now. The exact time is not important. You CANNOT use the Present Perfect with specific time expressions such as: yesterday, one year ago, last week, when I was a child, when I lived in Japan, at that moment, that day, one day, etc. We CAN use the Present Perfect with unspecific expressions such as: ever, never, once, many times, several times, before, so far, already, yet, etc.
* I have seen that movie twenty times.
* I think I have met him once before.
* There have been many earthquakes in California.
* People have traveled to the Moon.
* People have not traveled to Mars.
* Have you read the book yet?
* Nobody has ever climbed that mountain.
* A: Has there ever been a war in the United States?
B: Yes, there has been a war in the United States.
تتمة الموضوع: هنــــــــــــــا
مقارنة بين Present Perfect Simple & Continuous